The High-tech equipment in vehicles is operated sensibly. Sometimes temporary failure may happen when there is excessive use. However, this will not interfere with the vehicle’s safety and will not affect the payment of the contracted itinerary.
We are constantly maintaining our vehicles to eliminate such failures as much as possible.
- Bravo Limo agrees to send the initiated vehicle as to the contract or reservation offers. We have the right to switch or upgrade cars if an emergency involves our fleets, which will only happen if an emergency arises. No additional charges will be delegated to the customer if Bravo Limo upgrades the vehicle due to troubles. Switching in the same category will not affect the contract, reservation, or payment.
- There are many inevitable situations in which we don’t have complete control over them. Sometimes, most problems are beyond the scope of our responsibility and authority. If the limo runs 30 minutes or more late, the buyer/renter is eligible to request a full refund of the deposit instead of using the service.
- Reimbursements are not offered for unforeseen situations mentioned above. The buyer/renter is eligible to file a lawsuit or make claims of injuries and other damages while using our limo service.
- Bravo Limo has the right to terminate the contract or reservation if the buyer/renter does not follow the chauffeur’s requests to obey the rules.
- The chauffeur has the right to cancel the reservation/contract if any rule(s) is violated.
- Bravo Limo has the right to cancel the contract or reservation without refund if the dispatcher or operator on duty assesses that some party is putting the other party in danger.
- As mentioned, the buyer/renter has any illegal material and will hold the responsibility for their belonging. Bravo Limo reserves the right to cancel the order without a refund, and this is without exception.
- Oversized bags (backpacks, luggage, etc.) will be stored in the vehicle’s trunk while passengers are in transport. Keep in mind that not all limos come with trunk space.
- Any damages that occur during the limo service used by the buyer/renter and buyer/renters party are the responsibility of the buyer/renter. All will be charged to the credit card.
- If any buyer/renters party member becomes sick and vomits in the vehicle, a $250 additional cleaning fee will be charged.
- Bravo Limo will strictly enforce all State and Federal Laws.
- The buyer/renter must be responsible for their guests/passengers.
- Bravo Limo strictly prohibits the consumption of alcoholic drinks by any person not of the legal drinking age (21).
- Bravo Limo does not allow illegal drugs to be stored or consumed inside the limo.
- Contraband is not allowed to be brought by any person aboard vehicles that are operated by Bravo Limo.
- No one is allowed to have sexual intercourse on board Bravo Limo vehicles.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in our limousines.
After determining that one of the above policies is violated, Bravo Limo may terminate service to the client. It will be deemed to have fulfilled its contractual obligations to clients under a written or oral agreement.
The client is fully responsible for the belongings left while they are in or out of our vehicles. The client will be charged a delivery fee for returning belongings left in the car. However, Bravo Limo will not take responsibility for any lost, stolen, or damaged belongings; Bravo Limo suggests that all personal matters be brought out from the vehicle when not present.
All deposits and payments are conducted via credit card the buyer/renter provides via phone/fax/email unless done personally.
The reservation of the Bravo Limo vehicle is conducted after the credit card approval of the purchaser as per phone conversation/fax/email.
With or without a signed contract, the holder of a credit card contributes the authorization to use credit card information over the phone/fax/internet in combination.
The available balance is held right at the start of the job agreement, all in CASH. No credit cards or personal or business checks will be accepted. Bravo Limo will not start the job if the buyer/renter has not paid the total amount of the balance in CASH. We have the right to cancel the order due to the risk of not getting paid. 2 weeks before the prom date is the prime time to spend all prom balance as noted in the contract. The exception can be made if there is any specific agreement between the buyer/renter and the Bravo Limo representative.
The buyer/renter should acknowledge that all payments/deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. In case there is inevitable cancellation from the buyer/renters side, Bravo Limo would not refund or transfer any deposits (cash, checks, or credit card authorization) for any reason. Bravo Limos representative will approve and sign the cancellation application written by the client. The buyer/renter must acknowledge that they will be responsible for the total balance, and Bravo Limo, however, will appear to pick up.
If the cancellation is inevitable, all cancellation requests will be received in writing and shall be signed and approved by our representative. No deposit will be refunded under cancellations conducted within 45 days, and contracts canceled in less than 45 days will be responsible for the total amount of the balance due.
The reservation will be canceled with no refund for the credit card dispute. It happens if the reservation/contract is set for a future date.
If the cancellation is made after the Bravo Limo chauffeur set off from our office for a meeting point, the buyer/renter will be liable for the rest of the balance, although no service is given; however, the buyer/renter is eligible to use the limo service provided by Bravo Limo for the rented hours.
As mentioned in the contract or reservation, any extra on the way is subject to an additional fee. All the information in the agreement or reservation is binding and can not be modified without Bravo Limo representative authorization. If the buyer/renter, for any reason, cancel the contract or reservation after it is signed, Bravo Limo has the right to collect the rest of the balance in full. Bravo Limo will only discuss any details of the trip (including changes to contract or reservation) with a customer whose name is listed on the reservation. Customers can modify the reservation with Bravo Limo representatives en bloc, which is limited to locations, pick-up times, destinations, and over time, adding or upgrading amenities or vehicles. Initially, booked fleets cannot be removed and downgraded from the contract or reservation. The duration of time agreed for the car cannot be reduced for any reason.
Due to the dynamicity, Bravo Limo cannot guarantee overtime availability. It is recommended that the buyer/renter lays aside for delays and attend to the fixed schedule. The buyer/renter is eligible to change the time of the itinerary in one condition: if other clients served by Bravo Limo can be accommodated before/after the required time change. The buyer/renter will agree to pay additional costs such as overtime, parking tickets, etc. Cash must be made during overtime, and payment should be conducted before overtime. Money is given to chauffeurs respectively. Bravo Limo clearly states the plausible deniability of the traffic condition during the fleet rental time and any delays caused by passengers’ directions to our chauffeur.
Airport overtime will be charged in 30-minute increments, and each extra stop is set at $25 and up in N.Y. The city will be charged $30 per stop. The total amount of contracted time will be charged if the customer is NO SHOW in the agreed pick-up location. The customer will be considered a NO SHOW after 45 minutes past the schedule. The customer is suggested to contact chauffeur or staff in our office otherwise will be charged in full. NO SHOW is avoidable by contacting Bravo Limo or the chauffeur by phone at the beginning of the order. Bravo Limo is not responsible for the traffic condition during the fleet rental duration and any delays caused by passengers’ instructions toward the chauffeur.
Regarding D.O.T. Regulations, some limos are equipped with emergency exits, and customers can use them only for emergencies. Unnecessary opening of emergency exits will result in a $1000 fine automatically billed to the buyer or renter.
THE BUYER / RENTER AGREES TO BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL INEVITABLE CHARGES
(1) $ 10.00 for each cracked, broken, or missing glass.
(2) $ 700.00 per damaged seat, $ 500.00 per damaged carpet, $ 750.00 per damaged mirror
(3) $ 100.00 minimum for extensive cleanup (spills, etc.), $50 for gum in the carpet cleanup
(5) $ 200.00 for shampoo and disinfecting (due to sickness interior), $ 150.00 for detailing and wax (due to sickness exterior)
(6) $ 500.00 minimum for each burn hole, rip, or tear to upholstery
(7) $ 500.00 minimum for each act of vandalism
(8) $ 2000.00 opening a Car Door into another Vehicle or Stationary Object
(8) Triple charge of above listed amounts for all removed/stolen items from the vehicle
(9) Downtime subject to loss of revenue, per each hour lost as stated in reservation / Bravo Limo